Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Labours of love

It's been a while, even by my own 'lazy' standard, since I updated this blog. Been too busy.

Firstly, I have been worrying about the Sportswriters Association of Malaysia (SAM) 2009 Awards Ceremony, which will be held on the 20th February 2010. The first hurdle was overcome when Deputy PM, Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin, agreed to be the Guest of Honour.

Now the hard work. Been having weekly meeting with my overworked SAM Exco to prepare for this event. Must give credit to my deputy, Haji Ibrahim Abu Bakar, for his role in securing Muhyiddin's presence.

Loads of credits to my two VP - Eric Samuel and Asan Ahmad, who are the main organisers. They have been visiting the event venuescountless times, discussing, haggling, tormenting etc etc, in our effort to make this event a success.
The rest of SAM Exco are excellent too! I sincerely hope all the time and efforts that we invested in this will produce the desired results.

I, too, sincerely hope the Members will help us make this an even 'GRANDER' event than last year!

More details at sammalaysia.blogspot.com.

No comments: